Criminal Defense Mitigation Specialists Working with Your Attorneys
If you’re accused of a capital crime and become a defendant in a court case, you’ll need a defense team to represent you. That team needs to balance your side of the case with resources that match those of the government’s prosecution.
You’ll need criminal defense mitigation specialists who work closely with your attorneys to create a robust and effective defense team.
We help your counsel present evidence to lessen your penalty if you’re convicted.
What Does Criminal Mitigation Mean for You?
We’re here to help you as a member of the team dedicated to your best possible defense seeking your best possible outcome. Consider the following—
- When You Need a Defense Mitigation Specialist? — Help your attorney tell the court your positive life story
- What Are Mitigating Factors in Criminal Sentencing? — Circumstances that may lessen your penalty
- Alternative to Incarceration — When the court considers probation
- Take Your Next Defense Mitigation Step — What happens now?
- Definition of Mitigation in Criminal Law — The judge’s sentencing obligation
Helping Attorneys Defend Criminal Cases
Clinton J. Roberts & Associates began helping defense attorneys represent their clients in 1988. The cases include –
- Federal and State Death Penalty Mitigation Arguments
- Manslaughter with a motor vehicle while driving under the influence and other DUI cases
- Sex offenses and possession of child pornography
- Firearm violations
- Mortgage fraud
- Medicare fraud
- Income tax evasion
- Drug selling and drug possession
To Help Your Defense
Call (860) 278-5252 or contact us about your case.